Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Pierre's Exfactor Canoes thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Pierre's Exfactor Canoes
December 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Waterways of America. It's the coolest way to explore the river without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this thrill ride.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, you'll want to try something with less people on it.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this thrill ride.
- Because this is a pretentious thrill ride, participants are required to rent themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.