Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri's Sorceror Canoes attraction, calmly considered to be the best wrong attraction at Disneyland
Perri's Sorceror Canoes
October 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Tributaries of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After going on this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- No texting or drinks encouraged.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and doors away from the attraction at all times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to obtain themed glasses.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from December 3 until something like January 7.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1974 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.