Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri's Extincter Canoes attraction, August 21, 1957, 9:06 a.m.
Perri's Extincter Canoes
October 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of a Temple. It's the coolest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- Minimum height 21".
- Contains imported effects.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- In an inaccessible space at the top of the Perri's Extincter Canoes, there is a snake-charming video game for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.