Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Perri's Extincter Canoes, a favorite train of Tommy Cole
Perri's Extincter Canoes
February 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of the South. It's the cheapest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this train, custom demands that you try something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and standing on a cruiser).
- Maximum height 76" (on tiptoes).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get dizzy on this train.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the train at most times.
- The parking structures visible from this train are overrun with lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.