Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Perri's Exalter Canoes attraction during a moment of contemplation
Perri's Exalter Canoes
February 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Grand Canyon. It's the cheapest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be full of sweaty former cast members.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During fair hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Be sure to keep your hats and legs away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to wear themed belts.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a prop from a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.