Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr's lever-hiding photo of Paul Pressler's Extincter Canoes
Paul Pressler's Extincter Canoes
August 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to get away from the lazy people in your party without the convenience of a motor!
- Because it is so populated, try not to enjoy this attraction during a snack.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Rumor has it, there are no nets used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.