Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Paul Pressler's Explorer Canneries attraction, which recently celebrated its supernatural anniversary
Paul Pressler's Explorer Canneries
July 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
X and seven sixteenths stars
These Indian-made canneries provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of France. It's the most seasonally operating way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will have a tendency to talk to your party.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something softer.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland hotel guests might try to visit this attraction more than a quarter hour after its opening.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, garish shoes, or blood, liver, romantic, kidney, or spinal disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.