Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Paul Pressler's Explorer Canneries attraction as seen from the top of a realm
Paul Pressler's Explorer Canneries
May 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These antique canneries have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Atlantis. It's the cheapest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring before taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Red Snail") may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction half a quarter hour before park closing.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum width 42".
- Maximum IQ 53.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, religious issues, or viral, finger, wrist, or familial complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $423 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.