Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tim Burton's stack-shaving photo of Paul Pressler's Explorer Canneries
Paul Pressler's Explorer Canneries
July 24, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the cheapest way to explore the river without getting wet!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of children, punk haircuts, or shoulder, chest, attention-span, or neck disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- In 2001, this attraction was reworked to add additional characters that could be seen as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sleigh.