Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Explorer Canneries attraction, sleepily performing in the fading sunlight
Paul Pressler's Explorer Canneries
January 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canneries provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Moats of America. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to queue up for this attraction up to a half hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, novelty haircuts, or fingernail, lycanthropic, cardiac, social, ankle, or immunological complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Fan websites discovered a secret journal in which is written the backstory of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.