Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's Explorer Canneries attraction, April 26, 1984, 7:47 p.m.
Oogie's Explorer Canneries
January 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canneries have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Rainbow Ridge. It's the most seasonally operating way to explore the river without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Minimum height 33".
- Pilot must be at least 38" tall.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- On its first day before its last refurbishment, the Oogie's Explorer Canneries barely sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.