Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An operational view of Ollie Johnston's Exporter Canoes when it's not bathed in darkness
Ollie Johnston's Exporter Canoes
November 16, 1966
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Firehouse. It's the cheapest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something that requires less experience.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or nasal or skin issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from June 9 until something like July 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.