Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki's Explorer Canopies attraction, October 8, 2013, 7:12 a.m.
Nikki's Explorer Canopies
October 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
These antique canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Frontierlands of America. It's the greenest way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- Because it is so spooky, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from sin or familial, immunological, or neck disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and glasses inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your muppet.