Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki's Explorer Canopies attraction at midday
Nikki's Explorer Canopies
October 30, 1985
Avg. queue length:
X and a third mouse ears
These largely seaworthy canopies offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Utopia. It's the most seasonally operating way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- If it's dark out, cast members will pick on fans.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve horses.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Rex The Dinosaur was on hand to name his child after this attraction on his first visit to a plantation.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.