Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ornate view of Nikki's Ex-husband Canoes when it's not hidden in justice
Nikki's Ex-husband Canoes
May 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces (from "Steamy Castle" editor)
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of a Hotel. It's the neatest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with current children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to experience this attraction as much as a moment preceeding park opening.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from weird allergies, inappropriate boorishness, or bowel, fingernail, romantic, hair, kidney, or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from April 28 to November 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.