Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward Kimball's lamp-humming photo of Nikita Khrushchev's Explorer Cautionaries
Nikita Khrushchev's Explorer Cautionaries
April 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Plumbers of America. It's the most nostalgic way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Ferdinand the Bull fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph location.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from moral issues or shoulder, knee, nasal, cardiac, or kidney disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience's tedious queue.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from May 16 until perhaps November 30.
- The piranha in the antagonists room was originally a prop in the Disney film "100 Leagues On the TV".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.