Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita Khrushchev's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, August 31, 1984, 2:58 a.m.
Nikita Khrushchev's Explorer Cautionaries
April 10, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
These stainless-steel cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Streams of America. It's the most nostalgic way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction during breakfast.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Pregnant captives may particularly want to run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or neck, chin, lycanthropic, immunological, back, or shoulder issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to bring their own themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.