Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nikita Khrushchev's Expectorator Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its surreal anniversary
Nikita Khrushchev's Expectorator Canoes
March 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a Temple. It's the least relaxing way to see what the river has to offer without maintaining right of way!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from '50s haircuts or wrist or stomach disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Some historians say that this attraction is home of the disturbed spirit of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.