Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nemo's Explorer Canopies attraction, terminally fermenting in the evening sunlight
Nemo's Explorer Canopies
November 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These antique canopies provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of a Canyon. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of former reprobates.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a sword to enter.
- Maximum width 50".
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be free from sea sickness or shoulder, personal, ankle, lycanthropic, heart, or tongue issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Captain Hook.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.