Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nemo's Explorer Canopies attraction at first light
Nemo's Explorer Canopies
July 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canopies provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Harbor Boulevard. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction no more than once.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from blood or ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and glasses inside the other guests at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from January 22 to July 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.