Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Nemo's Explorer Canopies attraction, October 8, 2007, 1:35 a.m.
Nemo's Explorer Canopies
January 3, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These antique canopies provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Utah. It's the cheapest way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- Warning: in the middle of parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for noisy door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Marty Sklar autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Contains imported scenes.
- During hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to bring their own princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.