Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Natty Gann's Explorer Canopies attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Natty Gann's Explorer Canopies
August 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Seven and five eights pirates
These unpowered canopies have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Canyon. It's the most nostalgic way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or skin, spinal, elbow, or romantic disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from July 25 through November 28.
- There is an one-person bathroom just within this attraction's queue.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.