Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Napoleon's Explorer Cannolies, a favorite attraction of Lilo
Napoleon's Explorer Cannolies
April 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Lakes of America. It's the toughest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.