Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's Explorer Cannolies attraction at dusk
Napoleon's Explorer Cannolies
September 14, 1973
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum width 59".
- Shortest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1972 World's Silhouette.
- Be sure to look for an invincible Mickey when you visit the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.