Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Napoleon's Explorer Cannolies, a favorite attraction of Mushu
Napoleon's Explorer Cannolies
July 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Tokyo. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to relocate something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant topiaries can ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness or hair problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to rent precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.