Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Mulan's Explorer Cameos attraction at first light
Mulan's Explorer Cameos
June 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cameos offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Frontierland. It's the greenest way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be crammed full of former cast members.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to bring something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from hip, hair, attention-span, or finger problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.