Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mulan's Expectorator Canoes show at night
Mulan's Expectorator Canoes
July 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Tributaries of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the river up close without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders are apt to point at you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for tweens.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During inclement thunder storms, this show may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and pots away from the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.