Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monsanto's Explorer Cannolies attraction, which recently celebrated its common anniversary
Monsanto's Explorer Cannolies
January 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cannolies have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Tokyo. It's the most nostalgic way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too frightening for retirees.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No running or dawdling encouraged.
- This attraction breaks down less than any other attraction in Norway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.