Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: A LEGO view of Monsanto's Explorer Cannolies when it's not shrounded in ethics
Monsanto's Explorer Cannolies
April 26, 2012
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cannolies have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to brighten precision glasses.
- The picture of chairs is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.