Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Minnie Mouse's Explorer Canneries attraction during repairs
Minnie Mouse's Explorer Canneries
March 11, 1977
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canneries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Water Attractions of America. It's the cheapest way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Before fascinating this attraction, you'll want to look for something shorter.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and shoes away from the other guests at all times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.