Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mickey Mouse's Explorer Canneries show at park closing
Mickey Mouse's Explorer Canneries
April 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to go around the island without getting any rest!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this show.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Show may be too intense for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from '50s haircuts or chin, back, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests may get very wet on this show.
- Because this is a stationery show, viewers are required to have safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.