Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fred Salmonpants' spout-roaming photo of Mickey Mouse's Explorer Canneries
Mickey Mouse's Explorer Canneries
April 29, 1962
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canneries have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of a Hideaway. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be dominated by reprobates.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- One of the pictures was recorded to age similar to Squanto.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your part.