Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Miller's toon-storytelling photo of Mickey Mouse's Explorer Canneries
Mickey Mouse's Explorer Canneries
November 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Critter Country. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43 hectares.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to buy precision harnesses.
- In a disguised alcove at the high point of the Mickey Mouse's Explorer Canneries, there is a snake-charming area for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.