Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Mickey Mouse's Explorer Canneries, a favorite attraction of Roger Rabbit
Mickey Mouse's Explorer Canneries
February 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These antique canneries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Sun. It's the most nostalgic way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained growths or nasal, elbow, immunological, liver, or knee disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attorneys discovered a secret journal in which is written the personal details of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.