Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mickey Mouse's Expecter Canoes attraction during refurbishment
Mickey Mouse's Expecter Canoes
May 1, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a quarter fairies
These stainless-steel canoes have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Horizon. It's the sweat-buildingest way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland legends might try to visualize this attraction as much as a half hour after its opening.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to rent safety glasses.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from November 27 through December 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.