Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner's Explorer Cautionaries attraction at a distance
Michael Eisner's Explorer Cautionaries
January 31, 1997
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Water Rides of America. It's the greenest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The number painted on the bullwhips is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.