Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's Explorer Canneries, a favorite attraction of Rajah
Michael Eisner's Explorer Canneries
January 16, 1983
Avg. queue length:
These antique canneries provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Water Rides of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to go around the island without getting any rest!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Yale Gracey photo place.
Policies and Information
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- This is the only attraction in the park near which a reference to Langhorne can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tonka when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.