Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A glorious view of Michael Eisner's Explorer Canneries when it's not bathed in spirituality
Michael Eisner's Explorer Canneries
May 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canneries provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Waterways of America. It's the least relaxing way to get away from the lazy people in your party without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for tweens.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- In 1981, this attraction was reworked to insert rooms from the popular "Michael Eisner's Explorer Canneries" short subject.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.