Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's Explorer Cannolies attraction, underhandedly waking in the afternoon candlelight
Merlin's Explorer Cannolies
September 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the toughest way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to enjoy this .
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, weird extra limbs, or blood, hair, clothing, chest, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from now to November 17.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly less than any other attraction in San Francisco.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.