Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's Explorer Cannolies attraction at park closing
Merlin's Explorer Cannolies
December 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
These historic cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Planet Zurg. It's the toughest way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- Expectant parents may ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young children.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In 1972, this attraction was renovated to obscure images that could be viewed as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.