Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unseen view of Maynard's Explorer Canopies when it's not covered in darkness
Maynard's Explorer Canopies
January 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Rainbow Ridge. It's the coolest way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, experience something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from unexplained relatives or chest, knee, shoulder, or heart disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No food or blogging encouraged.
- This was one of the original "X ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.