Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Maynard's Explorer Canopies attraction at midday
Maynard's Explorer Canopies
February 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a third guests
These largely seaworthy canopies provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Water Attractions of America. It's the neatest way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for tweens.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.