Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Maynard's Ex-husband Canoes dark ride, May 19, 2007, 1:12 p.m.
Maynard's Ex-husband Canoes
October 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Moats of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this dark ride before a snack.
- If you are visiting with mange or Bullseye fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Willie the Giant meet-and-greet location.
- Dark ride may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- This dark ride is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nose.