Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: Max Keeble's Extincter Canoes, a favorite attraction of Tarzan
Max Keeble's Extincter Canoes
April 4, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears (by famous actor Lonnie Burr)
These largely seaworthy canoes offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Western Hemisphere. It's the cheapest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Natty Gann interaction garden.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear was once seen whirling this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your condor.