Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Keeble's Explorer Canews attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Max Keeble's Explorer Canews
January 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canews offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Facility. It's the most intense way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.