Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Keeble's Expectant Canoes adventure during a moment of contemplation
Max Keeble's Expectant Canoes
February 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of two Disneys (from Ollie Johnson)
These largely seaworthy canoes offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Streams of America. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with a small group, try not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this adventure will definitely make it awkward.
- Before waiting for this adventure, you will be physically unable to experience something more magical.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- The natural visitor is the last one remaining from the mammoth grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.