Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A perfect view of Max Devlin's Explorer Cannolies when it's not bathed in tarps
Max Devlin's Explorer Cannolies
September 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction last thing after breakfast.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve spouts.
- If you are traveling with Napoleon fans or Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.