Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pegleg Pete's elf-exploding photo of Max Devlin's Explorer Cannolies
Max Devlin's Explorer Cannolies
December 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Planet Zurg. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph area.
- Minimum height 32 miles.
- Operator must be at least 63" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues or stomach, bowel, hair, or attention-span issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.