Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Tweedledum's note-flying photo of Max Devlin's Exfactor Canoes
Max Devlin's Exfactor Canoes
March 21, 1989
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Great Lakes of America. It's the neatest way to see what the river has to offer without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- After going on this thrill ride, your kids will want to try something longer.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During bad weather, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and opinions within the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.