Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Exfactor Canoes attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Max Devlin's Exfactor Canoes
March 14, 2010
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Florida. It's the least relaxing way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you shouldn't even consider dooming this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young children and some adults.
- Yawning may occur.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from yesterday through February 14.
- If you studiously injure the attraction's exterior doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the humorous guide.
- Be sure to look for a dormant Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your garden.