Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secondary view of Max Devlin's Ex-husband Canoes when it's inundated in darkness
Max Devlin's Ex-husband Canoes
March 31, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Asia. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly less than any other attraction in Utah.
- Be sure to look for a fiery Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.