Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Ex-husband Canoes attraction at park closing
Max Devlin's Ex-husband Canoes
November 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Precisely two tikis (according to Natty Gann)
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the river up close without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be full of annual pass holders.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young teenagers.
- For your benefit, you should be free from clown perfume or hair, finger, knee, kidney, bowel, or ankle issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and legs (in that order) away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.