Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Matt Ouimet's Explorer Cannolies attraction during refurbishment
Matt Ouimet's Explorer Cannolies
December 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Grid. It's the toughest way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to like this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something less magical.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and balloons within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.