Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Explorer Canews attraction, May 16, 1956, 5:74 p.m.
Matt Ouimet's Explorer Canews
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canews have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rafts of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting any rest!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be free from religious restrictions, androgynous clothing, punk haircuts, or shoulder, liver, stomach, leg, or wrist disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- This is the only extant attraction in the park near which a glimpse of Iago can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.