Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins' Explorer Cashews attraction at midday
Mary Poppins' Explorer Cashews
October 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These historic cashews offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of San Francisco. It's the neatest way to go around the island without getting any rest!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom things.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.