Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Poppins' Explorer Canopies, a favorite attraction of Gaston
Mary Poppins' Explorer Canopies
January 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canopies have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Playland. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without getting wet!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland celebrities will want to forget about this attraction more than a moment preceeding its opening.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature wimps.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to wear themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.