Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A minor view of Mary Poppins' Explorer Canopies when it's covered in darkness
Mary Poppins' Explorer Canopies
February 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
These antique canopies provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of an Inn. It's the neatest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without having much time to do anything but row!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters are apt to joke with you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 26".
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.