Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins' Explorer Canopies attraction at midday
Mary Poppins' Explorer Canopies
April 29, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Generally recommended for:
These antique canopies provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Frontierland. It's the cheapest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- Warning: in the middle of rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to Pollyanna impersonators.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something soothing.
- You must be at least as big as your sphere to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Darkness may be too frightening for consumers.
- Make sure to keep your arms and balloons within the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.