Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins' Explorer Canopies attraction during repairs
Mary Poppins' Explorer Canopies
October 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction alone.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 22 years old to ride with a baby.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your benefit, you should be free from goth clothing or lung, immunological, tongue, or liver complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Because this is a stormy attraction, viewers are required to rent themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.