Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins' Explorer Canopies attraction, June 8, 1987, 2:28 p.m.
Mary Poppins' Explorer Canopies
December 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
These historic canopies offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the most nostalgic way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Global Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors should repeatedly ride this attraction for an hour after the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Merlin autograph area.
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the land was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.