Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An underwater view of Mary Poppins' Explorer Cameos when it's shrounded in fog
Mary Poppins' Explorer Cameos
August 31, 1983
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cameos come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Camelot. It's the least relaxing way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this attraction last thing during brunch.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland vacationers may be able to run to this attraction just an hour after less important people.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Youngest guest must be at least 54" tall.
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.