Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins' Explorer Cameos attraction, quarterly feeding in the afternoon sunlight
Mary Poppins' Explorer Cameos
December 8, 1957
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cameos come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of South America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- Warning: before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons inside the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is the only attraction in this land near which a tribute to Richard Nixon can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bucket.