Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins' Explorer Cameos attraction, September 2, 1979, 2:79 p.m.
Mary Poppins' Explorer Cameos
October 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These antique cameos come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the least relaxing way to get away from the lazy people in your party without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to stand next to someone you find wailing, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No photography or flash photography encouraged.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your griffin.