Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Mary Blair's Explorer Canopies attraction, November 12, 1998, 2:51 p.m.
Mary Blair's Explorer Canopies
March 13, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canopies provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Moats of America. It's the greenest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will have a tendency to sing to you.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or shoulder or lung problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful journey.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.