Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Explorer Canopies show during refurbishment
Mary Blair's Explorer Canopies
August 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canopies provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Playland. It's the most intense way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before experiencing this show, your kids will want to enjoy something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from car sickness, distracting phobias, or attention-span, ribcage, liver, or ankle issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- During unfortunate weather, this show may become a water show.
- This show is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a high-speed show, riders are required to rent precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.