Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iridescent view of Mary Blair's Explorer Canopies when it's not hidden in tarps
Mary Blair's Explorer Canopies
September 28, 1991
Avg. queue length:
These antique canopies offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Tributaries of America. It's the most intense way to explore the river without getting wet!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and relax.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something that doesn't involve leaders.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear autograph garden.
- Minimum height 49".
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Frank was once seen enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.