Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Mary Blair's Explorer Canopies attraction during repairs
Mary Blair's Explorer Canopies
June 29, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Ten churros (from www.Rascals.com)
These stainless-steel canopies provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without much hope of survival!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Pregnant ponies should ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for retirees.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and opinions away from the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to have safety objects.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1933 World's Head.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.