Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Explorer Canopies train as seen from the top of Main Street
Mary Blair's Explorer Canopies
February 13, 1958
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies have a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Philadelphia. It's the sweat-buildingest way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Train may be too intense for consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness, trendy clothing, runny makeup, or back, elbow, familial, viral, spinal, or blood complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During bad weather, this train may run backwards.
- Guests may get very dry on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.