Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Explorer Canopies attraction, which recently celebrated its formal anniversary
Mary Blair's Explorer Canopies
January 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Ten guests (by Launchpad Mcquack)
These guest-powered canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Disneyland Hotel. It's the most intense way to go around the island without getting any rest!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, go on something that requires less time.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Maximum height 62".
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.