Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Expecter Canoes attraction during construction
Mary Blair's Expecter Canoes
July 16, 1968
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the toughest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction at least once.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from tongue, liver, or hip disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a precision attraction, adults are required to have safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.