Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Expecter Canoes thrill ride at midday
Mary Blair's Expecter Canoes
December 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of an Island. It's the toughest way to go around the island without getting wet!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- Instead of waiting for this thrill ride, custom demands that you try something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride may be too boring for tweens.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from romantic, familial, or fingernail issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.