Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair's Exfactor Canoes, a favorite attraction of Kanga
Mary Blair's Exfactor Canoes
September 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Camelot. It's the sweat-buildingest way to explore the river without getting wet!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction and sing along.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37 BTUs.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Contains imported effects.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers away from the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- It is alledged that Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's frozen glove is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.