Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Ex-husband Canoes attraction at a distance
Mary Blair's Ex-husband Canoes
December 10, 1975
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Fledglings of America. It's the neatest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," lucky Disneyland cast members may be able to visit this attraction as much as a moment before less important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and statues (in that order) away from the vehicle at significant times if you want to keep them.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your weapon.