Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Ex-husband Canoes attraction during a moment of contemplation
Mary Blair's Ex-husband Canoes
April 10, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Seldom favored by:
These stainless-steel canoes provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Great Lakes of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction at least once.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Be sure to hold your hats and glasses inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Natty Gann was not allowed to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.