Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Ex-husband Canoes attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Mary Blair's Ex-husband Canoes
June 18, 1966
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Phantom Manor. It's the greenest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to look for something that requires more patience.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and pathetic).
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Make sure to keep your hats and balloons inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tiki.