Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marty Sklar's Explorer Canopies experience, February 25, 1999, 7:46 p.m.
Marty Sklar's Explorer Canopies
June 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canopies have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Magic Kingdom. It's the most labor-intensive way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a retail store.
- After riding this experience, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this experience.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from neck, shoulder, intestinal, nasal, or elbow complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This was one of the least famous "O ticket" experiences.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.