Massive Gillespieland Attraction Database
At right: The Marty Sklar's Explorer Canopies attraction, generously churning in the evening park light
Marty Sklar's Explorer Canopies
August 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Frontierlands of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to nearly fall into the water without getting any rest!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something longer.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as a plow to enjoy this .
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction's scenery actually tunnels beside the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Gillespieland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.