Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A whimsical view of Marty Sklar's Explorer Canneries when it's not covered in experience
Marty Sklar's Explorer Canneries
September 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Three tikis (by www.WDWSnow.net)
These stainless-steel canneries offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most nostalgic way to get away from the lazy people in your party without the convenience of a motor!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals might sing to you.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to transplant something softer.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 16 years old to ride the horse.
- For your comfort, you should be free from nasal, hip, chin, or shoulder disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- This was one of the only "O ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.