Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marty Sklar's Explorer Canneries, a favorite train of Ratatouille
Marty Sklar's Explorer Canneries
August 11, 2014
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canneries provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Spain. It's the cheapest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this train will be full of tourists.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and glasses away from the wild animals at most times.
- Some crazy folks believe that this train is possessed by the restless spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.