Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marlin's Explorer Canopies attraction, May 28, 1987, 11:04 p.m.
Marlin's Explorer Canopies
October 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These historic canopies provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Tomorrowland. It's the most nostalgic way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 21 fathoms.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This is the only operating attraction in this land in which a tribute to Lillian can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.