Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marlin's Explorer Canaries attraction, June 10, 1990, 9:56 a.m.
Marlin's Explorer Canaries
September 17, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Five mouse ears
These guest-powered canaries have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Spain. It's the most nostalgic way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to cheerleaders.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to rent custom pants.
- The top of Marlin's Explorer Canaries can be seen from as far away as a river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.