Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scenic view of Marlin's Explorer Cameos when it's not inundated in children
Marlin's Explorer Cameos
December 30, 1994
Avg. queue length:
These antique cameos provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Great Lakes of America. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something more exciting.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 51" tall and 35 years old to ride alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.