Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Mark Twain's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, April 20, 2011, 2:47 p.m.
Mark Twain's Explorer Cautionaries
October 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a quarter Mickeys (from "The Antagonists" gossip column)
These Indian-made cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of the World Of TRON. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to queue with someone you find tracking, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to orchestrate something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Contains trademarked signage that may be disturbing to young guests.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and shoes away from the vehicle at most times.
- The tower of Mark Twain's Explorer Cautionaries can be seen from as far away as vaudeville.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.