Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during repairs
Mark Twain's Explorer Cautionaries
January 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
These antique cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more magical.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride.
- Operator must be at least 54" tall.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for very young wimps.
- Bumping may occur.
- The number printed on the instructions is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.