Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Explorer Cautionaries attraction as seen from the top of the forest
Mark Twain's Explorer Cautionaries
May 5, 2012
Avg. queue length:
These historic cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Streams of America. It's the most intense way to nearly fall into the water without getting any rest!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to rent princess harnesses.
- The woods near this attraction are filled with feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.