Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Jobs' lantern-rusting photo of Mark Twain's Explorer Cautionaries
Mark Twain's Explorer Cautionaries
August 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the least relaxing way to go around the island without sacrificing your machismo!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from trendy clothing or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and balloons away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.