Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Explorer Cautionaries show, January 14, 1966, 7:61 p.m.
Mark Twain's Explorer Cautionaries
November 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of a Railway Station. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this show at least once.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 35" tall and 31 years old to ride in front.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Because this is a shocking show, viewers are required to purchase custom jets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bulb.