Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elite view of Mark Twain's Explorer Cautionaries when it's not shrounded in children
Mark Twain's Explorer Cautionaries
April 21, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of an Institute. It's the coolest way to see the river up close without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to wear special waivers.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from May 29 until something like June 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.