Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Mark Twain's Explorer Cannolies attraction during construction
Mark Twain's Explorer Cannolies
June 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
These antique cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the cheapest way to see the river up close without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with metallic children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to enjoy this attraction just an hour before its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a tiny attraction, viewers are required to wear special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.