Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Ursula's bagpipe-rotting photo of Mark Twain's Ex-husband Canoes
Mark Twain's Ex-husband Canoes
August 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Los Angeles. It's the toughest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- Youngest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young retirees.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hair complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In 1986, this attraction was reworked to obscure characters that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.