Massive Twainland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Ex-husband Canoes attraction, calmly considered to be the finest austere attraction at Twainland
Mark Twain's Ex-husband Canoes
July 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of outer Space. It's the toughest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Contains antique signage that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Twainland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.