Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marc Davis' Explorer Canneries, a favorite attraction of Potato Head
Marc Davis' Explorer Canneries
October 29, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
These frequently submarine canneries provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- If it's Christmas, cast members will have a tendency to roll you.
- Minimum height 32 ohms.
- Pregnant camps won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase custom waivers.
- This attraction's show building actually tunnels under the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.