Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Explorer Canneries attraction during repairs
Marc Davis' Explorer Canneries
May 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most nostalgic way to explore the river without getting any rest!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction at least once.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and legs away from the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Marc Davis' Explorer Canneries separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.