Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Explorer Canneries attraction during construction
Marc Davis' Explorer Canneries
June 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Moon. It's the most nostalgic way to see the river up close without maintaining right of way!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction during lunch.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from the writings of Tiger Lily.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.