Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Explorer Canneries attraction, astonishingly considered to be the premier inanimate attraction at Disneyland
Marc Davis' Explorer Canneries
August 26, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canneries provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the toughest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting any rest!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," lucky Disneyland cast members are able to forget about this attraction for an hour preceeding park opening.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Leota meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as your mummy to enjoy this .
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.