Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Explorer Canneries attraction, March 16, 1960, 10:14 a.m.
Marc Davis' Explorer Canneries
August 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Streams of America. It's the most nostalgic way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives after taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness, emotional baggage, or cardiac, brain, ankle, liver, or attention-span disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.